King Of Kings
Then Came Jesus
The world was lost and no redeemer to pay sins costly debt
But then came Jesus born of a virgin in Bethlehem, a day the world would
The world was dark in sin with no salt to preserve it.
Then came Jesus to give light, a light forever to be lit.
The hypocrites stood boastfully praying for their own glory.
Then came Jesus giving " The Lord's Prayer" a great loving story.
People were consumed with possessions and treasures untold.
Then came Jesus speaking of giving to others rather than to selfishly
People were searching everywhere but empty inside.
Then came Jesus so willing to provide.
The Leper came with sores covering him from head to toe.
Then came Jesus with healing to bestow.
The sea was tossing the ship to and fro in a vicious storm.
Then came Jesus and the winds were suddenly transformed.
A woman had hemorrhaged for twelve years and finally touched the hem of His
Then came Jesus with power and might dispelling the spirit of infirmities
A lame man came to Jesus crying out for mercy, tears filling his eyes.
Then came Jesus who called out to the lame man" Rise!"
There was a multitude of people bringing the crippled, the blind and the dumb
placing them at Jesus feet.
Then came Jesus with five loaves and two fishes for five thousand of them to
When asked who Jesus was Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son
of the Living God, this is who you are!"
Then came Jesus saying "Upon this rock I will build My church and the gates
of Hell shall not prevail against it" for I Am The Bright and Morning Star.
The disciples were warned of Jesus death and of things He would have to
Then came Jesus saying " I give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven; and
whatsover you shall bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever
you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven!" This is His will.
Peter came asking the Lord how many times should I forgive, seven or eleven?
Then came Jesus saying "I do not say unto you to up to seven times, but up to
seventy times seven!"
Peter said no matter what happens to you Lord, I will never betray you for
Then came Jesus saying "Truly I say to you that this night, before the cock
crows, you shall deny Me Thrice!"
Mary and Martha cared for Lazarus their brother but he died.
Then came Jesus four days later shouting in a loud voice "Lazarus come
forth!" and seeing Lazarus alive Mary cried.
Pilate gave Jesus over to the soldiers who crucified Him as King of the Jews
and they nailed Him to the cross where He died.
Then came Jesus alive after three days leaving the tomb empty inside.
The perfect spotless Lamb was sacrificed for a lost and sinful world, then
ascended to the right hand of the Father to abide.
In the twinkling of an eye, without any notice or warning at all
Then comes Jesus for His bride!
Written by Sybil Shearin
Saved by The Son
Who is this Jesus
1) Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John
2) Jesus created all things - John 1:3; Col. 1:15-17
3) Jesus is before all things - Col. 1:17
4) Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14 ; 8:58
5) Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23
6) Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60
7) Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6
8) Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13
9) Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 28:20
10 Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20
11) Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5
12) Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6
13) Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51
14) Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9
15) Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14
16) Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6
17) Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke
18) Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5
19) Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25
20) Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13
21) Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25
22) Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9
23) Jesus discloses Himself to us - John 14:21
24) Jesus draws all men to Himself - John 12:32
25) Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48
26) Jesus gives eternal life - John 10:28; 5:40
27) Jesus gives joy - John 15:11
28) Jesus gives peace - John 14:27
29) Jesus has authority - Matt. 28:18; John 5:26-27; 17:2; 3:35
30) Jesus judges - John 5:22,27
31) Jesus knows all men - John 16:30
32) Jesus opens the mind to understand scripture - Luke 24:45
33) Jesus received honor and glory from the Father - 1 Pet. 1:17
34) Jesus resurrects - John 5:39; 6:40,44,54; 11:25-26
35) Jesus reveals grace and truth - John 1:17 see John 6:45
36) Jesus reveals the Father - Matt. 11:27; Luke 10:22
37) Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25
38) Jesus bears witness of Himself - John 8:18; 14:6
39) Jesus' works bear witness of Himself - John 5:36; 10:25
40) The Father bears witness of Jesus - John 5:37; 8:18; 1 John 5:9
41) The Holy Spirit bears witness of Jesus - John 15:26
42) The multitudes bear witness of Jesus - John 12:17
43) The Prophets bear witness of Jesus - Acts 10:43
44) The Scriptures bear witness of Jesus - John 5:39
45) The Father will honor us if we serve Jesus - John 12:26 see Col. 3:24
46) The Father wants us to fellowship with Jesus - 1 Cor. 1:9
47) The Father tells us to listen to Jesus - Luke 9:35; Matt. 17:5
48) The Father tells us to come to Jesus - John 6:45
49) The Father draws us to Jesus - John 6:44
50) Everyone who's heard & learned from the Father comes to Jesus - John 6:45
51) The Law leads us to Christ - Gal. 3:24
52) Jesus is the Rock - 1 Cor. 10:4
53) Jesus is the Savior - John 4:42; 1 John 4:14
54) Jesus is King - Matt. 2:1-6; Luke 23:3
55) In Jesus are the treasures of wisdom and knowledge - Col. 2:2-3
56) In Jesus we have been made complete Col. 2:10
57) Jesus indwells us - Col. 1:27
58) Jesus sanctifies - Heb. 2:11
59) Jesus loves - Eph. 5:25
60) We come to Jesus - John 5:50; 6:35,37,45,65; 7:37;
61) We sin against Jesus - 1 Cor. 8:12
62) We receive Jesus - John 1:12; Col. 2:6
63) Jesus makes many righteous - Rom. 5:19
64) Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3
65) Jesus sends the Holy Spirit - John 15:26
66) Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24
67) Jesus offered up Himself - Heb. 7:27; 9:14
68) Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for all time - Heb. 10:12
69) The Son of God has given us understanding - 1 John 5:20
70) Jesus is the author and perfecter of our faith - Heb. 12:2
71) Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest of our confession - Heb. 1:3
72) Jesus is preparing a place for us in heaven - John 14:1-4
73) Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9
74) Jesus is the Light of the world - Rom. 9:5
75) Jesus has explained the Father - John 1:18
76) Jesus was crucified because of weakness - 2 Cor. 13:4
77) Jesus has overcome the world - John 16:33
78) Truth is in Jesus - Eph. 4:21
79) The fruit of righteousness comes through Jesus Christ - Phil. 1:11
80) Jesus delivers us from the wrath to come - 1 Thess. 1:10
81) Disciples bear witness of Jesus Christ - John 15:27
82) Jesus died and rose again - 1 Thess. 4:14
83) The Christian dead have fallen asleep in Jesus - 1 Thess. 4:15
84) Jesus died for us - 1 Thess. 5:10
85) Jesus tasted death for everyone - Heb. 2:9
86) Jesus rendered the devil powerless - Heb. 2:14
87) Jesus is able to save completely - Heb. 7:25
88) Jesus was a ransom for many and to serve - Matt. 20:28
89) Jesus came to be a high priest - Heb. 2:17
90) Jesus came to save - John 3:17; Luke 19:10
91) Jesus came to preach the kingdom of God - Luke 4:43
92) Jesus came to bring division - Luke 12:51
93) Jesus came to do the will of the Father - John 6:38
94) Jesus came to give the Father's words - John 17:8
95) Jesus came to testify to the truth - John 18:37
96) Jesus came to die and destroy Satan's power - Heb. 2:14
97) Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets - Matt. 5:17
98) Jesus came to give life - John 10:10,28
99) Jesus came to taste death for everyone - Heb. 2:9
100) Jesus came to proclaim freedom for believers - Luke 4:18
Do You Know My Father?
Do you know I have a Father who is ever waiting for me?
He is Jehovah, a name spoken by many Christians you see.
But read a little closer and you’ll find words on which to feast.
His name is Jehovah, Shalom which means Our Peace.
He is called Jehovah, Tsidkenu.
Is that name familiar to you?
This means He is Our Righteousness.
He is God the Father and He reigns in Power don’t misconstrue!
His name is Jehovah, M’Kaddesh.
He is our Sanctifier, for you know we all need this.
The word Sanctify means to set apart or to make holy.
Now we can come to Him and come to Him boldly.
His name is Jehovah, Nissi, for He is my Banner.
He is my Ensign, my Flag and Holy is He.
Yes my Father means everything to me.
Have you heard about my Savior and what He did for me?
His name is Jehovah Shammah, for He is always there.
I can come to Him with my burdens, stop and leave them there.
He takes care of all my worries and fixes them on the spot.
I am always gracious for I have so many I wish to share!
His name is Jehovah, Rophe for He is my Healer for all time.
He takes my hurts and soothes them all away.
He listens when I call His name every time I kneel to pray.
Yes He is Jehovah, Rophe my healer for today and everyday.
His name is Jehovah, Jireh my Provider.
He supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory.
He has promised to fulfill even my hearts desires.
He also took the keys from Lucifer and controls eternity’s story.
He is Jehovah, Rohi for He is the Lord my Shepherd.
I am like the sheep in His green meadow-like pasture.
He cares for me and leads me beside the peaceful cool waters.
He restores my soul and I will forever call Him Master!
He is Jehovah Shalom!
He is Jehovah Tsidkenu!
He is Jehovah M’Kaddesh!
He is Jehovah Nissi!
He is Jehovah Shammah!
He is Jehovah Rophe!
He is Jehovah Jireh!
He is Jehovah Rohi!
He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
He is the Alpha and Omega, the Master of earth’s great light!
He is all of these but I call Him my Father!
For I am precious in His sight!
Written by Sybil Shearin
All Rights Reserved
Kept by The Son!
In The Garden,
Where He Prayed
Have you ever walked
Through a garden?
Did your bare feet feel
The green grass so soft?
Can you still imagine the colors
Of flowers planted all around?
Did you sit and listen
To the people as they scoffed?
Imagine, just for a moment
You see Jesus on bended knee.
It is dark and He is alone praying
To the Father about our destiny.
His tears trickle down His face
And fall onto the rock beneath.
Would He take all our sins
And die for us on Calvary?
He could have called heavens' angels
To come to earth that day.
He listened as He heard
The Father say ...
"Son, if you don't pay for their sins,
They will be lost forever!"
Oh! What a price
For the blessed Savior to pay!
He lingered there, His tears
And sweat like that of blood.
He looked down through
The ages and He saved me.
I stood there all alone before
The Mighty God and I could not pay.
He knew, without someone to pay.
Our debt we would never be free.
He could have said,
"I'm not willing to die for them!"
They have all sinned and
Come short of my Father's glory.
Jesus was so filled with love
And compassion, He wept still.
Yet, deep within my Savior
Was written the greatest love story.
He has the perfect heart
Pure as the driven snow.
He has the perfect love that
Only His Father could know.
He saw Himself that night,
Walking to Calvary for me and you.
From His head, the crown of thorns pierced
And allowed His blessed blood to flow.
In the garden He prayed,
Taking the sins of all mankind.
If tears could build a stairway
And memories a lane,
I'd walk straight up to heaven
And bring Him back again.
And, for all eternity,
Beside my Master I will reign!
Oh, I praise His name and glory,
And praise and honor I give.
No one else could
Have paid my debt.
My soul He saved from hell,
That day, on Calvary.
It is Jesus, the Savior, who paid
With His blood and sweat.
I will love Him
I shall stay ...
In my mansion
He has prepared for me,
And we will walk together
On heaven's grand highway!
2002 by Sybil Shearin
Find Me At His Feet
When the world comes against me and my friends cannot be found.
When satan sends pain, sorrow and hurt round after round.
Don't think my tears will not flow, nor my heart not be broken into.
Find me at the feet of Jesus for I'll still be praying for you.
When I try and I try to do the best I can
When I love my enemy but I'm attacked on every hand.
Don't think I'll hurt forever nor will my tears forever flow.
Find me at the feet of Jesus for He still loves me so.
When my family is drowning in greed and jealousy
When they refuse to do the righteous thing by me
Don't think I've given up on praying for I've only just begun.
Find me at the feet of Jesus, God's one and only Son.
Find me at His feet in the middle of the night.
Find me at His feet when I the devil continue to fight.
Find me at His feet when I am growing weary and old.
Find me at His feet for in His glory I shall behold.
When my eyes close in death and I can't hear your precious voice anymore.
When I see the angels gather and they surround my room and door.
I'll be going home to see my Savior but your love with me I'll keep.
Remember to look for me because you will find me at His feet.
Written by Sybil Shearin
At the Feet of the Son!